Extra capacity at the Spring 2013 SEAS Commencement ceremony will allow FIU to accommodate additional guests on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 at 7:30 p.m. This offer is first-come-first-served.
During April 14-15, graduates will be allowed to add 2 tickets for a total maximum of 9 electronic guest tickets. Any graduates who may have not registered at all as of yet will also be allowed to do so and order a maximum of 9 electronic guest tickets.
TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE AND ORDER (ADDITIONAL) GUEST TICKETS
1. Log in to my.fiu.edu with Panther ID and password
2. Select "Self Service"
3. Then "Student Center"
4. Under "Academics", select the drop down menu reading "other academic..."
5. In the expanded drop down menu, click on "Commencement order"
6. Follow the directions on the screen to complete your order
7. Print electronic guest tickets (note: tickets will remain accessible for re-printing - follow the above steps in my.fiu.edu and select “Commencement print tickets” instead of “Commencement order” - until the day of the ceremony)
8. Should problems arise, please e-mail email@example.com.
PICK UP YOUR PASS
If you already picked up your pass, thank you. We encourage all students who missed the original Commencement Fairs to stop by the MMC Bookstore on April 17 (see more information here).
Please note that the offer for extra guest tickets will not be advertised on the commencement website and is only available on the dates of April 14-15.